7.27.2012

Happy birthday Boston: A Video!

 Dear Boston,

I can't believe you are one TODAY! This year has been the fastest one ever. Just so you know, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your dad. You are the light of our life, little boy!! We are so lucky to be your parents.  We have loved watching you learn and grow this year, and we can't wait for the years to come!! You are definitely our favorite.

We love you. 


Happy 1st birthday!!


Bost's Movie from Kelsey McMurtrey on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my freakin' heck! I absolutely LOVED this! And no extra charge that I started to bawl when I watched the part of you guys in the hospital. Way to go, Kels. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Little Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED this video! Couldn't stop laughing. We love you guys and I can't believe Boston is so old! Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SUCH a gorgeous family!! Loving your blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woman, tears on my face. i loved this. happy birthday Bost!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute video, Kelsey! You are such a great mom!

    ReplyDelete