1.03.2014

My December boys.

This may come as a shock to you, but I'm just going to lay it out there: We are dirt poor college students. I know I know, you were probably confused because we drive an Escalade and have a summer home in The Hamptons, but don't be fooled. We're livin' on nothing but love over here.

And we don't mind one bit!

But when Christmas comes around, we usually go, "Shoot. What's a cute, sentimental gift for the grandparents that won't break our tiny bank?" And usually, as in always, we go with pictures of our kids. Because hey! Kids are cute. And they're always a hit with the grandparents. So whallah!

(and also, cheap gift option! Hello. You're perfect.)

So here you are: this year's grandparent photo shoot, for your viewing pleasure. And in case you are wondering, the answer is yes. We did wait til the last minute and take these on the coldest day of the year. Because hi, what else would you expect from me?


^^Poor Camden. Sucking air through his mouth. He was SO COLD.^^




^^I like to call this one "Chief Chubba-lubba"^^

^^CHEEEEEKS.^^



I know. Tell me about it.
I'm kind of obsessed with these kids, too!

I mean really. How could I not be?

No comments:

Post a Comment