3.28.2021

We love PR. {San Juan family photos}

^My whole heart.^

I knew we would want to remember our special time spent together in Puerto Rico, so I reached out to a local photographer to capture some photos of our family in Old San Juan! And holy cow, I am SO glad we did these. Ailea was incredible and captured such a fun, unique time in our life, and the photos turned out better than I could have hoped for. 

I will always treasure them!! 


We got up bright and early and met up with her at Castillo San Cristobal, and I could not get over how gorgeous it was. With the cobblestone streets, the castle details, and the gorgeous turquoise ocean backdrop--it just could not have been prettier!

It had been raining all morning (so I was stressed! haha), but the clouds parted and the sun came out for the most beautiful morning I've ever seen. We lucked out, and it was perfect! 

These all-boy photos our photographer captured at the very beginning just melt my heart into a PUDDLE.
^hashtag, real life^
^My four favorite little boys!!^
Then we introduced our little diva princess into the mix... and as you can see, she has no trouble being in the spotlight. Haha! 

My gosh, I LOVE HER.
^FAVORITE EVER^
^ I cannot cope!!^
^She kept lifting up her dress like this and just laughing her head off. She is crazy, and we love every second of it! haha. P.S., those chubby legs!!!^
Sometimes I look at photos of my family and I'm like, is this real life? Do I really get to be with them forever? 

Man, they are wild, but I feel like the luckiest mom on the planet.
^This one is going on the wall. P.S., please note Brighton's backwards shorts...that we didn't notice until halfway through our photo session. We were dying!!! haha^
^"What's dis?"^
I always love when we can get some photos of each parent with the kiddos. It's so fun to have those moments captured!
^The absolute best dad in the universe.^
^My babies!!^
I am so thankful for Jordan. 

He is the best adventure partner, and I'm so grateful for his willingness to go all-in on our crazy dreams. We've been married almost 11 years, and we still have a blast doing life together. Nothing is ever off the table, and it makes things so fun!

Move across the country? Sure! Have five kids? Absolutely! Fly to Puerto Rico for a month? Let's do it! 
 
I love him so freaking much.
^The luckiest girl.^
^Us...and our five favorites.^

After we got some photos at San Cristobal, we wandered over into the deserted streets to snap a few more. You guys, if you ever want to have Old San Juan all to yourself, get up early and go!! It is just SO quiet, colorful, and beautiful.

These vibrant photos will always remind me of our time in Puerto Rico, and I just love them.
^I'm obsessed. This chaotic, happy photo is such a good representation of our life right now, and I love it.^
^love this little princess!^

For these next photos, our photographer had the boys run to the top of the street and then run down as fast as they could. They thought it was the best thing ever!! Haha. 

And I love how Monroe turns and looks back when she hears the commotion--like, oh hey guys! 

Having a daughter has been everything my heart has needed. Sometimes I still just pinch myself that she is real!!

And even though Monroe was not amused with the flower crown, I am still obsessed with her. haha.
And then these photos with her daddy....I cannot deal. 

The absolute sweetest!
^Get this thing off my head!^
^brb crying^
I will love these photos forever. 

They capture such a special time for our family! Traveling and growing together, experiencing something new, living in the moment, and just cherishing all of it.

Just the best.



Thank you so much, Ailea L Photography!! 

You were so amazing, and I'll always be grateful that you captured these precious moments for us. 

What a perfect way to remember such an incredible time in our life!

2 comments:

  1. I love the one you picked for your wall, but I also LOVE the one of you all in the city, standing on the cobblestone with the kids running around you! And then of them running down the street! Cool memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I love that one, too!!!!

      Delete