2.14.2023

Pink & Red.

Happy Valentine's Day!! 

Monroe and I had some fun with Valentines this year, and we put on some fancy heart dresses for a little photoshoot. We had a blast!! I'll tell you what, having a girl is SO FUN. 

She loves twirly dresses and princesses and I am all about it!! She is just in the best stage ever. 
^This girl!!^
^"Yook at my dess!!"^
^She saw me posing with one foot popped and wanted to try it! Haha the cutest!^


She cracks us up constantly. Tonight as I was putting her to bed, she said "Mom, I'm tired 'bout all the stuffs. I need to sleep for all the days." Haha!

I was like me too girl, me too. 
^showing her my twirly dress^
^DEAD. Is she not the cutest??^
^She's always on the move^
I am absolutely obsessed with my boys, but there is something special about having a daughter. I'm so glad we have her!! 
^Monroe! Why you gotta be so cute.^
^Pine cone break!^
^This face! Haha!^
^"Yike dis, momma?"^
^Favorite^
We had so much fun getting dressed up and taking these mommy & me photos!!

I have to give a big thanks to our camera man and my number one supporter at all times, Jord. He is the best Valentine I could have ever asked for. He puts up with my crazy ideas and shenanigans, and is honestly just the best. 

I love him I love him I love him!!

Happy Lover's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment