10.10.2013

ten facts of the day.

because, hey! Why not?


1. I love having painted toenails but I never have the time slash energy to paint them. (I know, I know, how hard can it be? But still.)

2. I hate baby monitors. They freak me out. I'm always scared that I'm going to hear a creepy voice come out of it when I'm home alone and the kids are sleeping. Paranoid much?

3. I am head over heels for peanut m&m's. The plain ones, meh. But peanut!? I could eat a bucket full.

4. I have watched this lyric video about twelve hundred times in the last two weeks. And most of those times were per Boston's request. I really love it. Like a lot a lot.

5. My hair is in desperate need of a trim. I have split ends up to my eyebrows. It's bad.

6. My favorite food combo on this earth is chocolate and coconut. Okay, okay. Second only to chips and salsa.

7. I love poetry. Any poetry. And I would read and write it all day, every day, if I could. Lawrence Ferlinghetti, E.E. Cummings, and Nick Flynn. They're my homeboys. 

8. I want at least a hundred children, but I will probably have to settle for a significantly smaller number.

9. I have been in love with the same guy for eight years, and married to him for three. (I love ya, you handsome husband, you.)

10. I am the worst person in the world to drive with. I am a 100%  backseat driver. I just want to make sure I don't die because of your crazy driving, okay? So don't be mad.




 

I love lists. They make me feel, accomplished or something? I don't know.
anyways.

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment