12.30.2015

Destin, Florida 2015: A Video!

First off, please forgive me and my complete lack of blogging! Woof! I need to really step it up. Somehow chasing three little boys around really consumes every ounce of my energy. Haha! I definitely wouldn't have it any other way, but giving my kids everything I've got definitely means that I don't get to blog as much as I would like. Maybe someday I'll get my act together and blog about things as they happen? But for now, just plan on a post or two rolling in every couple of months! Haha.

***
  We went to Florida over Thanksgiving this year, and man, it was fun. It was kind of spur the moment, but the stars were just aligning left and right and things were panning out so perfectly that we were like HOW DO WE NOT GO?? And I'm so glad we did. Because it was SO DREAMY!! We lucked out with perfect weather, and we basically did nothing but swim in the pool, eat food, and go to the beach. It was the perfect way to reconnect as a family after a crazy transition to a new job, a new city, and a new home. I am already scheming of ways to get back!!

I'll post photos of our trip later, but for now, enjoy this little video that Jordan made. (He is so talented, and I'm sooooo glad!!) I will always cherish this.




To see some more of our travel videos, click the links below!

South Carolina & Georgia 2014
Nashville, TN 2014 
Europe 2012
Boise, Idaho 2012
 

No comments:

Post a Comment