6.01.2016

Henry's Ark Petting Zoo!

A couple of weeks ago, we went to a petting zoo! (as you probably already knew from the title of this blog post. Haha!)

It was cute and small, and the kids loved seeing all sorts of different animals. We saw peacocks, pigs, chickens, goats, emus, ducks...you name it. Am I an old person that all I could think about was how smelly they were? Because man, it was pretty poop-tastic.

But you know what? The kids had a blast. And that's all that we really care about.

^Holland meeting his first goat. Apparently he was unimpressed.^
^How cute is this??^
^I mean really though. THE DIMPLES.^
^The emu that Boston named "Paris."^
^It had rained a before we came, so things were a teeeeeeeny bit soggy.^
 

^Entering the chicken & turkey coop!^

^This bird was MASSIVE. Biggest turkey I've ever seen!^

^Holland's face! Haha. He was freaking out about the birds.^
^CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THIS BLONDE HAIR???^
^I love this baby.^



^Cam was too busy scootering to stop and smile for a picture with momma.^
^Boston wanted to pet this black goat, but he kept psyching himself out. Haha! Also, check out his baby blues.^
^BELLY.^
^This momma duck with her babies was the cutest thing I've ever seen.^
^Peacock!^
^Favorite.^

We had a lot of fun!
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
Kids just make everything a zillion times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment