5.08.2022

Family photos in Mobile, Alabama.

Happy Mother's Day!

We had these photos taken a few months ago, but I thought today would be the perfect day to share them. I'm so grateful to be a mom, and these images of our family are just everything to me.

***


If you've been around here for a while, you know how important family photos are to me. Capturing my kids and the stage they're in at that exact moment has always been a priority to me--because they just change and grow so quickly!! 

So when we decided to head to the beach back in November, I reached out to my photographer friend Emily to see if she could squeeze us in for some photos on our way down. (She took photos for us in Gulf Shores back HERE, and I just love her!) This time, we met up with her in Mobile, AL, and she took some amazing photos for our family that I will cherish forever!

She captured candid moments and pieces of my kids' personalities so perfectly--I just love them all so much. I thought I'd share them here, in random order and without much rhyme or reason, because it's a pretty accurate depiction of my version of motherhood. 

Chaotic, loud, happy, messy, crazy--with a whole lot of hugs and snuggles mixed in, too. I am the luckiest girl in the world.



I am so grateful to be a mother. It is my greatest challenge, and my greatest blessing. 

And I could not do one single bit of it without my best friend, partner, and husband by my side. He is just everything to me. 

I am blessed beyond what I every dreamed was possible, and I will cherish these photos forever and ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment