7.11.2022

Monroe Skye at 1 & 2.


Oh, Monroe!!

I can't even tell you what a joy it has been to have a little girl in our family. For the longest time, I only pictured myself as a boy mom, and you know what? I kind of loved it! But the second we found out our fifth baby was a girl, my whole world changed. 

 Monroe is completely different than the boys, and her  personality is just pure SUNSHINE. I can't even describe how perfectly she fits into our family! She is just the spunkiest little bean, and we are all obsessed with every move that she makes. 

I realized that I had never posted her first or second birthday photos (!!!), so I thought I'd throw them together in a post. I can't even believe how much she has grown up. She is just precious!


***

MONROE AT ONE:

^THE ARM ROLLS. I cannot!!^


We did a quick outfit change, and I absolutely could not handle her in the flower crown. Such a little angel!!
^Her face!! The sweetest little cheeks you've ever seen.^


I seriously died over every single one of her one-year-old photos. Such a perfectly little chubby princess baby!! Just the sweetest.


***

On her second birthday, I dressed her up in the cutest little outfit and took her downtown for a lunch date (& mini photoshoot)! We didn't have a professional photographer on hand, but I snapped these with my iPhone and they turned out SO CUTE! Could you not just die over that little coat and hat combo?? Actual perfection! 


MONROE AT TWO:

^I wish you could have seen her running around the town giggling with this parade of balloons behind her. She was in heaven!^

^We matched!^


Isn't she just the sweetest?? We feel SO lucky to have her in our family. 


Monroe Skye, we love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment