9.06.2020

Downtown Date Night.

 

Does anybody else feel like it's been a thousand years since they've been on an actual date, inside an actual restaurant? (Boo Covid!) When we went out to eat downtown the other night, we felt FANCY. Haha! But seriously. It was the best!

We went to one of our favorite pizza places, and it was delish. There's something about a giant Diet Coke at a restaurant that's just good for the soul. You know?

We had our cute third wheel (baby Monroe) with us, and she was adorable, as usual. 
^She was like, I want somma' that!^
^toasted garlic bread app with bruschetta, fresh mozz, & basalmic glaze. YUM^
^BBQ Chicken pizza is our fave^

After dinner, we walked around downtown and talked about plans for home school, our dreams for the future, and how happy we feel to be where we are. We just feel really lucky to have what we have, to know what we know, and to live where we live.

Even through weird Covid times, we have a really good life.

Then I forced Jordan to take some photos with me, because I love him. And he did it, because he loves me. 

^Married for ten years, and we still like each other.^
Then I forced Monroe to take a thousand photos, too.
(It's what I do best.)
^But I mean really. Is she not perfect?^
T  W  I  R  L  ! ! 

We walked over to the historic Brown-Pusey House and explored the gardens for a while, and my heart melted into an actual puddle as I watched Monroe and her daddy daughter together.

When we found out we were having a girl, everyone warned me that I wouldn't be able to handle seeing Jordan with a baby girl, and they were right. Holy smokes.
^Just dead over them.^

I love sneaking away for date nights with Jordan. Even when we have to wear masks most of the time, and even when we have a little baby in tow. 

Dates with him are always just what I need.

***

Okay, one last Monroe pic for the road:

The end.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment