12.28.2016

UTAH. Part II.

For Part I, go here.

It's so crazy to be posting these photos from mid-September, because all I can think about is how much my boys have grown and changed already!! Holy cow. Where does the time go? I know moms say that all the time, but SERIOUSLY. Where does it go??

Here are some pictures I took before we headed to church with my parents one Sunday while we were visiting. I cannot get over Holland's hair and chubbiness in these. It's all just too good!
^My gosh, they are cute.^
^Chris Farley Holland. But seriously. Haha!^
These next photos are from the whole reason why we came to Utah... my mom's graduation from nursing school! She worked so hard, and we were so happy to be there to celebrate with her. She now works as a nurse at Primary Children's Hospital in Salt Lake, and she is rocking it (like we knew she would!).

Go mom!
^Yay! Such a happy day.^
^We were super mature during her graduation ceremony. In our defense, it was pretty long. Soooo glad we didn't have the kiddos with us!!^
^Sisters!^
^This is super cute of everyone behind us.^
^The whole group!^
^The Gillman clan^
After the ceremony, we went to Olive Garden and ate our weight in salad and bread sticks. (Why are their bread sticks so good? Probably butter.) Anyways, it was such a fun night!

The next day, Riverton city (where my parents live) was having a festival, so we headed over to see what it was all about! The boys did bouncy castles, got a bunch of free stuff, ate hot dogs, and pretty much had the time of their lives. (All for free! It was awesome.)

My baby sis is Miss Riverton, and it was so fun to see her in action. Boston said, "Wow, mom. I didn't know Aunt Whit was a famous princess! Haha. So cute.
^The squinty-eyed kiddos kill me here!! haha^
^Arm paint!^
^Aunt Syd!^
The kids loved it. So fun!

(annnnnnnd more posts about Utah, coming your way soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment