12.03.2018

It's Christmas time.

I cannot believe it's already December!!

It blows my mind how fast this year has gone. While I'm still working posts about our Thanksgiving Florida trip, I figured I'd share a few photos from the night we set up the Christmas tree!

We always crank the Christmas music, put on on new Christmas jammies for the first time, and have a blast decorating the tree together. This year was especially fun because Brighton was SO into it. He kept pointing at the tree and saying "Woooooow!" over and over. haha. The cutest!
^Cutest elf boys. From L-R: Brighton (1.5), Holland (3), Boston (7.5), & Camden (5.5).^
^Pure joy!
^They are the craziest.^
^little helpers^
^"Oh wooowww! Ball!^
^MAGIC^
I love this time of year!!

***

(Setting up the tree a couple of years ago, here)

No comments:

Post a Comment