6.23.2011

Date night... and 35 weeks!

Hey guys! We are still trucking along and having a blast in Rexburg, and getting ready for Baby McMurtrey to come pretty soon! Time is flying by- its crazy!

Here is a pic of me and Jord on a date night from last weekend!

This guy is so cute. I love him!

Here is my baby belly at 34 weeks...


And this is the very latest one at 35 weeks!!
Woo hoo!
We are getting SO excited for this little baby to get here. We are still on the lookout for a cute crib, so if anyone knows of one that needs a home, let me know! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You and Jord and You? I only see one of you in that date picture ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. cute belly pictures! I can't believe you are like a few days away from full term! I'm glad you made it! As soon as the day comes when you're full term you can start talking to him and telling the little guy it's ok to come out now. I did with Luke. he didn't take me up on the offer to come much earlier than his due date, but maybe it's what brought him 3 days early. haha

    ReplyDelete