6.30.2011

Ultimate Frisbee champs... and 36 weeks!

Don't worry... it definitely wasn't me playing ultimate frisbee! That wouldn't have been a pretty picture. :-) I am officially 36 weeks... and feeling more huge every day! We can't wait for Baby Mac to get here- but we definitely want him to hold out if he can so I can get through finals week! :-)

Here is my large belly at 36 weeks!


Jords Ultimate Frisbee team won the championship game! Whoop whoop for frisbee- who knew it could be so intense :-)

This is their best attempt at a jumping picture. I love it! Haha.


Go UFO's! :-)

1 comment:

  1. you are finally starting to look pregnant! it's about time! We are hoping all goes well with the delivery and that it is an amazing experience for all of you! We know you can do it! We are excited to welcome baby mac into the world!

    ReplyDelete