5.22.2012

Runaway Boston.

Over the last little bit, 
Boston has become VERY mobile. 
It is so great that he is learning and growing, 
but so not great that we have a smallish apartment that he can destroy.

He is scooting around and pulling himself up on
...and into...
EVERYTHING.
He gets stuck under the
coffee table, 
high chair, 
bar stools, 
 and his saucer.

The poor little guy can scoot over and crawl into 
the bottom of the saucer,
but then we find him with this
"Help!!"
look on his face when he realizes he is stuck.
It's pretty funny.
(for us at least!) 




 More recently, though, 
he decided to ditch the whole "crawling" idea
and move straight to running!
Seriously, like full-blown jogging.
Take a look!
 

I love this crazy chubbers.
(And that handsome guy in the background... ow ow!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! That's awesome! He's getting so big! I still remember getting a pedi with you and Bre when we were all preggo. It seems like only last month!
    And by the way, that has to be the cutest little walker-thingy I've ever seen!

    I can totally understand where you're coming from with the 'small apartment' thing. . . I keep thinking "What am I going to do with all of my stuff on the floor when I need to baby proof this place? There's no where to put it!" Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete