6.11.2012

Hey Jord, happy 2 years!

Dear Jord,

I can't believe we have been married for two years, today!
 These have been the happiest, funnest, craziest, BEST years of my life.
 


You are the best husband a girl could ask for.
You're kind, sweet, and patient with me.
You always make me laugh.
You have some great dance moves,
and you're not bad looking, either! :-)


You make me feel safe and special.
You cherish my dreams, and you push me to be better.
You are home to me.


You put up with my crazy ideas,
and you laugh at my terrible jokes.
You tell me that my worst meals taste "great, babe!"
and you always tell me I am beautiful,
even when I am not.


I love that you are a dreamer, 
and that you want to help people in your life.
You are funny, witty, and smart.
You are a GREAT writer,
and could hands down have the best humor column around.
Seriously!


You have a million things going for you, but
do you know what I love most about you?



That you are mine.
I get to have you forever,
and I am the luckiest girl around.
I can't wait to see what our future holds.
I love you, Jordan race!
Happy anniversary.

Love, 
me

1 comment: