8.04.2012

hot dog boy.

Boston is loving hot dogs these days. 
I could lie and say that hot dogs totally gross me out,
but I actually love them.
Is that weird?
Give me a good hot dog slathered in ketchup and mustard, and I am a happy girl!
I guess Boston follows after me on the hot dog front,
because he can seriously pound down the oscar meyers.

I captured an awesome moment the other day when Bost had a 
triple-chin-of-hot-dog going on.
I was cracking up!

Maybe I am biased, but I think I have a stinking cute kid.
Seriously, though.
Could he be any cuter?


2 comments:

  1. Nope. Don't think so!

    The other day I was at BreAnne's for lunch and Hannah was sitting in the high chair. She's just getting the hang of feeding herself, and so she had Cheerios and stuff to munch on. I picked her up later (impressed that she did so well and ate so much) only to find about 50% of them stuck to her bum.

    Oh, kids. They're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing he is so chubby when most of it isn't reaching his mouth!! Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete