3.28.2014

Soft cinnamon cream cookies, with a strawberry on top.

I have a major sweet tooth. Like, a MAJOR SWEET TOOTH, you guys. I had to say it twice so you get the seriousness of this issue. It's kind of a problem. I need to be better.

But actually, it's probably not that bad. (See? Denial is what I've come to already.) Sometimes I just have to make cookies or brownies or something, OR ELSE I WILL DIE, and I think hey, this is quite okay. I'm doing just fine. You know? Hopefully you know. That was confusing.

But anyways. A recipe! For the easiest cookies you will ever make! (But really. These cookies basically make themselves.)
  

SOFT CINNAMON CREAM COOKIES WITH STRAWBERRIES

for the cookies:
1 box white cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1 t cinnamon
1 t vanilla

for the frosting:
1/2 can cream cheese frosting (told you this was easy)
1/2 t cinnamon
a handful of strawberries, sliced
 
Preheat your oven to 350. Mix all ingredients for the cookies, and drop in rounded tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes. Then, mix the cream cheese frosting and cinnamon until blended, and throw it into a zip loc baggie. Seal it shut, snip off a corner, and whallah. You have a fancy pipette frosting bag! Amazing. I know. Then wait until the cookies have cooled, frost them up, and garnish with a big strawberry slice. YUM.

(NOTE: These cookies are best if eaten the day you make them. Those strawberries just don't handle life a top a cookie very well, yo! But also, you could always just add the strawberries later, too. That would work. Thumbs up emoji!)


1 comment:

  1. pretty sure i'm making these for our sunday afternoon treat! :)

    ReplyDelete