6.12.2014

Father's Day gift idea {with Tiny Prints}!

I don't know about you guys, but Father's Day gifts always stump me. I mean, yeah. You could just probably go with the generic tie/ golf ball set/ dress socks option, but guys. Don't you think dads around the globe get sick of that same stuff, year after year? I submit that they do. Because who needs one hundred ties anyways?

This year, I wanted to get something for Jord that would be more heartfelt. You know, something that he would cherish for years to come... and that wouldn't just end up stuffed in the back of his drawer. So when I was introduced to Tiny Prints , I just could not get over their awesome personalized gift options. I mean, hi. So many cute choices, people!!

I chose a personalized mug for Jordan, and I think he's going to be as obsessed with it as I am. We are kind of in love with with making "desserts in a mug" when the kids are in bed, so I thought this would be perfect for his late night snack! In the mug I included a recipe for our favorite chocolate chip mug cookie, along with some chocolate chips and a spoon. He looooves this dessert... and could probably eat it every night!

The pictures I chose turned out sooo darling on the mug. I think Boston might want to steal it when he sees his face plastered on the front! And I don't blame him. He's pretty cute.

^^We even sneaked in a Father's Day message!^^
I'm SO excited to give this to Jord for Father's Day! It makes it so much more fun when the gift is personalized just for him. I think he's going to LOVE it. Plus, any reason to whip up a chocolate chip mug cookie is great. Because CHOCOLATE, of course. (recipe for chocolate chip mug cookie, below!)

Go check out Tiny Prints for more darling gift options! I had such a hard time picking. Seriously, there are so many cute ones. I just wanted to order them all!!


Chocolate  Chip  Mug  Cookie

1 tbsp butter, melted

1 tbsp sugar

1 tbsp brown sugar            

3 drops vanilla

pinch of salt

1 egg yolk

¼ cup flour

2 tbsp chocolate chips

Mix ingredients in a ceramic mug, and microwave on high for 40-60 seconds. Let sit for one minute, then top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully they do quick shipping...you may have just saved me from a Father's Day slump!

    ReplyDelete