2.25.2017

Brothers at the park.

We went to the lake park the other day, and I had to snap a few photos to document it. It was nothing out of the ordinary, just one of our after school park pit-stops before we head home for dinner. But for some reason, it was different. As I looked for a spot to throw a blanket down on the grass, I looked out and realized how fast my boys are growing up. They all dug holes together in the sand, getting filthy and loving every second of it. They made plans to defeat bad guys as they giggled and ran, and I sat and watched (hashtag verrrrrry pregnant mom). It was nothing crazy or special, but it was all just perfect in that moment.

I'm so glad I have these boys, and I'm so grateful that they have each other. They fight like no other, but they are also already the best of friends. I can't wait to watch them grow up together.

Also, Holland is super old these days, and it's killing me. How does that suddenly seem to happen overnight?? I'm sure when the new baby gets here he'll seem even more giant. It's seriously so crazy how life morphs and changes while you're not looking. (Someone slow it down, please!!)
^Holland Beck, 22 months old.^
^Another weirdly warm, awesome February day.^
^37 week bump^
^Little monkey boys^

These next few photos....gah! Be still, my heart.
I love them.

My life is such a good one.
This season that I'm in is a crazy one, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment