5.14.2017

Mother's Day, 2017 (+ a video!)

Happy Mother's Day!

I feel so, so lucky to be a mom. It's funny how you think you have life figured out, and then you have kids. And you realize that you actually know nothing at all. Haha! But really, being a mom has taught me so much about myself, and about how much you can truly love. It is the best feeling in the world.

*****

So to my sweet boys-- Boston, Camden, Holland, and Brighton-- THANK YOU.

Thank you for being patient with me as I learn how to be the mother that you need. You guys are my everything, and I'm so grateful that I'm the one you call "Mom." I'm glad that I get to be the one to cheer you on at soccer and baseball games, and the one to wipe your tears when you get hurt. I'm glad that I get to make you chicken nuggets and sing in the car with you with the windows rolled down. I'm glad I get to chase you around the front yard as you giggle, and say prayers with you every night before bed. I'm so glad I have each of you.

You make my world spin around. I love you, my sweet boys!

 Love, Mom.

^Cam's Mother's Day card^
^Mommy on the left, and Camden (with a church tie) on the right^
^Front of Boston's card^
^Back of Boston's card^
Now to my mom and my cute mother-in-law, I LOVE YOU BOTH!! 

My gosh, I really lucked out with these two ladies. 

First up, my mom, aka Grandma Gillman! My mom is always happy, giving, and so fun to be around. She is an awesome mom, and an incredible grandma. We share a love for all things coconut, shopping, and onion rings. It's pretty much the best. Not to mention what an amazing grandma she is...and the kids just adore her! We love you, mom.
^Brighton's face!! So precious.^
^May 2016^
And secondly, Grandma Mac! She is the sweetest, most caring woman ever. She gobbles my kiddos up every time we visit, and they could not love her more. We share a love for diet coke, make-up, and the beach, and I am SO lucky to have her as my mother-in-law. She's the best!!
^Little bowl-cut Holland!! September, 2016^
LOVE those two amazing ladies!!

And now, time to share my favorite Mother's Day gift that Jordan makes me every year...a video!! Seriously, I could not love this tradition more. He is the best husband ever. (Links to the past years' videos, below)

Enjoy!!



Past Mother's Day videos:
2016
2015
2014

No comments:

Post a Comment