8.20.2019

Great to be EIGHT.

I cannot believe we have an eight year old boy. I don't know why, but eight just seems so big to me!

I think a big part of it is because in our church, eight is a really special age. It's the age when boys and girls can choose to be baptized! Boston was so excited about his baptism, and it really was one of the most amazing and spiritual experiences our family has had together. (I will post more about the actual baptism day later!)

To make the experience extra special, we had our good friend Jes take some photos of Boston before his big day for his baptism announcements. They turned out SO CUTE. Here are some favorites!
^I can't wait to recreate this for his mission pictures in ten years. Already crying thinking about it.^
^Classic Boston. It's too bad he doesn't have much personality! haha^
^Sweetest boy^
^I'm the luckiest mom.^
We are so proud of Boston and the good choices he makes. He is kind, thoughtful, and he strives to follow Jesus Christ. I'm already amazed at the boy he's become in eight years, and I cannot even imagine how I'll feel in another ten when he's preparing to serve a mission. 

I just know he will do great things!

We love him so, so much. 

Thanks again for these photos, Jes!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment