5.22.2019

Camden is SIX!

^Cutie Cam!^
In my brain, Camden was just born yesterday. So I have NO IDEA how it's possible that he's already SIX years old!!! What in the actual heck?

Let's look at some of his cute baby pics really quick so I don't have a meltdown...mmm kay?
These photos are from his baby blessing, when he was just two months old. He was seriously the most precious little dimpled, dark-haired baby ever.
^The wink!!^
^Those baby browns have been melting me into a puddle from day one^
SO CUTE. 

And then, in the literal blink of an eye (okay not literal but it feels that way!), he turned six. And we had the best time celebrating him as a family! We started out the day by snapping some quick birthday balloon pics in the backyard.

At first, he was super self-conscious about the bandaid on his lip, but then he got over it and just OWNED those pics. (Remember how he fell and split it open a few days before this? Good times.) 
And then, he just went nuts for the camera.

And I laughed my head off and snapped a zillion photos.
^I LOVE HIM.^

Then, we loaded up in the car and went to DINOSAUR WORLD for his birthday!! (Head over to the post before this one to see photos!) We had such a blast.

After that, we drove home to do presents and cake!
^Facetiming Grandma and Grandpa Mac^
I asked Camden what kind of cake he wanted me to make, and he thought about for a LONG time. 

(It's a hard choice.)

He finally decided on a "big candy cake," and I think he was pretty happy with how it turned out.
^pure joy^
After cake, he took his new light-up scooter for a spin.

He was so cute--just cruising around the neighborhood with all of the lights and wheels flashing. He was so proud.
And now, here's the traditional cheesy-mom-birthday-blog-letter:

Dear Camden,

I love you so much, and I am SO happy you are in our family! You are the sweetest boy, and your giggle is probably the best sound in the entire world. I love that your favorite "food" is cotton candy. I love that you are a little daredevil. I love that you learned to read almost overnight, just because you were determined to do it. I love that you are so creative. I love your dimples and fuzzy hair. I love how you come cuddle in bed with me. I love that you love scary things like haunted houses and ghosts. I love what a good brother you are. I love your crazy, fancy-footwork dance moves.

Camden, I just love who you are! I hope you are always proud to be yourself.

Love,

Mom and Dad

***
For Cam's past birthdays, go here:

2nd (Baseball)
4th (Cotton Candy cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment