11.24.2010

One day.

One day...

we discovered this body wash in our shower. What is it? We have no idea- but in the words of Jord, "I don't know what this is... but I want some." :-)


One day...

we got really bored and took really scary pictures of eachother, and here are Jord's. Except mine were so bad, that I may or may not have deleted them before they had the chance to appear on the blog. whoops.




One day...

I decided that if I'm going to be cooking Thanksgiving dinner for our group of teachers, I'd better start practicing. So I made rolls from scratch for the first time, and they turned out really good! It was a tiny proud moment. :-)



One day...

We went to lunch to enjoy Tatiana's delight at our school, and wound up with hot dog- pickle soup. That wasn't the best part of our day.


One day...

Jord decided that to help his class get in the spirit of Thanksgiving, they should make pilgrim hats. As you can see, they were thrilled.


Here Jord is, modeling his pilgrim hat. As you can see on the board, he taught his students very useful American vocab words. :-)


One day...

we will have to go home to America. And we will miss all of this craziness. So as for now, we'll just laugh and love every second of it. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's my inner baker but I just need to say that your rolls look better than pretty good, they look amazing! Also, I do not envy your surprise soup. ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the words you're teaching them on the blackboard...sluff, skip, ditch. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT ONE OF YOUR ROLLS! Or maybe just all of them. Pretty sure I'm on roll duty for our "day late because my husband had to work Thanksgiving day dinner" and I'm scared! I didn't have time to test the recipe first, so, uh, wish me luck! But those rolls really do look delicious!

    ReplyDelete