4.24.2011

Picture overload of Spring Break!

We got a week off of school, so we headed down to Utah to spend some time with our families! We had a ton of fun, and loved being in the warmer weather for a bit! Here is a major picture overload post... so bear with me! :-)

The boys of the Mac family sportin some jerseys! Look at those huge guns.


Look at this cute Jersey onsie that the McMurtrey fam bought for our baby! SO cute!


We went to dinner with my old roommate from BYU, Ashley Lynn, and her husband Doug, and had a ton of fun! I miss her so much! We loved hanging out with these two.


Me and Jord at Los Hermanos!


I got to go to lunch with my old roommies from Snow, BreAnne and Jessica! I love these ladies!


We went bowling with Jord's fam... and got a little creative with the bowling ball. :-)


Look at this guy. I love him.

Me and Jord!

Taly girl!


Trey, Kadan, and Terri! Kadan is such a cheeser.


Jord had to document that he beat his Dad at bowling... it was a pretty proud moment for him. :-)

After we spent some time in AF, we headed down to St. George to hang out with my fam for a bit. Here are my parents hanging out on the grass at Olive Garden!


Whitty Bit and Jmac!


I love him.

So this one time, we went to visit Syd at Snow College, and I made Jord take a picture with his head in this shark mouth billboard. He obviously thrilled about it. :-)


...And sometimes we get a little bored and crazy... and these pictures are what happen. :-)




This is my all time favorite.


We had so much fun on our week long break! We loved seeing our families, and we loved being in the sun! Now we're just hoping that it warms up here in Idaho! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment