8.09.2011

Our little man

We are just loving our little Boston boy! He turned 2 weeks old yesterday- and I can't believe where the time has gone! He is already growing and changing so much! Here is a picture and video overload for the grandparents Gillman and McMurtrey in Utah! :-)


Here is a picture of my belly at 3 AM on the day Boston was born. I wanted to get one last belly shot! I am one day shy of 40 weeks in this picture. He is so much cuter on the outside than inside my tummy! :-)


Boston and daddy playing!




I wrapped him up one day for a nap like this, and heard some grunting so I went in his room....


and this is what I found! I guess he was too hot... because he completely unwrapped himself. :-)


Daddy and Boston boy.


Mommy and Boston.


Cute little binky face.


I seriously can't get enough of these two boys! He is such a good daddy.



I love this.



Cute little smile!


Look at him- what a chubster!!




Here are some cute videos of our Boston boy. We love him so much, and can't wait to watch him grow! We are so lucky to be his parents. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Ummm... cuteness! I can't decide who he looks like, though. What's the consensus? Do people think he looks like you or Jordan more? And I can't believe how much he's grown! Holy smokes! You must be feeding him well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. once upon a time, I love how cute he is! You're such cute parents too! I love that picture of him and Jordan napping. It's so much fun to get cute father son pictures!

    ReplyDelete