2.10.2012

The luckiest mom.


Sometimes I look at Boston and I think a few of things:

#1: "How are you so chubby??"
#2: "Its a good thing you're so cute!" (especially after he leaves me a diaper suprise...)
but most importantly...
#3:  "I am SO lucky to be your mom!"


And I really am!  Sometimes I just look at him and I think my heart will explode because I love him so, so much.  It is such a blessing to be a mom, and to have a sweet, little [chubby...really chubby] baby boy in my life!




Being a mom is hard.
Its a lot of no sleep, and even more kisses and loves.
Its baby food smeared evenings and super early mornings.
It is sacrifice and it is blessings, all rolled into one. 
It is without a doubt the hardest and best thing that I have ever done in my life. 

People always tell you motherhood just keeps getting better and better, but it really does!   I just can't get enough of our little chubbers.  


I am so grateful to be a mom!



1 comment: