3.09.2012

White trash family.

Boston has an outrageous amount of toys. 
He has stuffed animals, toy trucks, books, blocks, shiny toys, crinkly toys, musical toys...
the list goes on and on. 
But as I have mentioned before
Bost seems to prefer playing with pieces of garbage
and other random plastic/cardboard items than with his really cool toys.

Exhibit A: His recent favorites were an empty Country Time bottle, and half of a pasta box.  Classy, right?




At first we tried to take the tinfoil, boxes, lids, or whatever he found away from him
and switch them out for real toys.
I don't know, it just made me feel like a bad mom to have my kid playing with garbage.
But what can I say,
the boy loves playing with weird pieces of junk.
Soooo, we decided to join in the white trash fun,
and put a diaper on his head.


If you can't beat em, join em.
Right?
:-)

1 comment: