11.27.2012

a tiny note.




Dear Blogger,

Please stop telling me that I have exceeded my picture limit so I can't make any more posts. Don't you know that I need to make about a million new posts?? You are making me really crazy.

Anyways, I guess it's okay for now. Because we are busy packing packing packing our apartment up to fly home to America in TWO days! (Whaaaaat?? How did that time go by so quickly?)

In the mean time, you should fix your picture overload button so that I can catch up on posts (when I am settled in one place for more than five seconds). That would be suuuuuuuper.

Thanks bunches, guys.

Love,

Kelsey




3 comments:

  1. My blogger account did that, too. I can't remember what all I had to do, but I remember starting a new photo upload site to link with blogger so that it forgot that I had reached my quota. Good luck my dear! I'm excited to see you guys again! We must get together again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did the same thing to me, my sister, and my friend this weekend! Blogger must have changed their free space limit...? So frustrating! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelsey...

    Just wanted to let you know that you won the giveaway on simplyfreshdesigns.com. http://www.simplyfreshdesigns.com/2012/11/ryanamelia-giveaway-winner/

    Let me know your email and mailing address and I'll get you in touch with my sister to claim your earrings. You also won a free item from my shop... http://www.etsy.com/shop/simplyfreshdesigns?ref=seller_info

    Let me know which item you would like... simplyfreshdesigns@gmail.com

    Thanks!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete