2.25.2013

I can't stay mad at this boy.

I'm just going to put it out there:
Boston is entering the "terrible two's."
He still has a few months until he is officially two, but wow, 
he is not letting that stop him!
I sure love the kid, 
but he is learning how to throw a category 5 tantrum at the drop of a hat.
It's awesome.

But you know what?
He is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to stay mad at for more than two seconds.
He is learning manners, like please, thank you, and sorry, 
(more like teef, taychoo, and sawee)
and when he says them with that cute little grin, 
he wins me right over.
He is quite the shmoozer already.

Exhibit A:
Yesterday he was screaming because he didn't want me to change his bum.
Not like a cute, little baby scream, but a full-on man scream
that could be heard from miles away.
The boy has some pipes!
Then to top it off, he had the stinkiest diaper I have ever smelled.
TMI? Probably.
To say the least, it was not the funnest moment of my day.
But as I was changing him, I said "Pee-you! You are a stinky boy!"
and he just looked at me and said,

"I sawee mom."

My heart melted. 



See what I mean?
I just can't stay mad at this kid.
Can you blame me?

1 comment:

  1. Dude. I know what you mean about category 5 tantrums. I fear for the day when Hannah is actually two and can throw even bigger tantrums! Seriously. I may need to be admitted into an asylum on that day. :) But, honestly, how cute is he?!?

    ReplyDelete