3.03.2021

Family photos, Fall 2020.


j
^McMurtrey family, November 2020^

Family photos are SO important to me. 

I just feel like things change so fast--babies grow into toddlers, toddlers grow into little kids, and kids grow into pre-teens in the blink of an eye. Before I know it, my boys will be taller than me! So I am taking every chance I get to document them while they are still small(ish).  


We had some family photos taken in the fall by Brittany Rossell Photography in our beautiful Elizabethtown, and I will cherish them forever! Even though it's only been a few months since they were taken, the kids have already changed and grown so much. 

These next photos show just how much everyone truly ADORES Monroe. I mean, come on. The cutest!!
^My heart is actually exploding.^

I love when a photographer takes time to snap photos of mom and dad. It's easy to get lost in the chaos of the kids, but remembering where it all began gives me all the feels. 
^I love him.^
^My five babies!^
^He is the best dad in the universe.^

I cannot get over these individual shots of the kids. 

Each of them are so different, and just so precious in their own way! We are so crazy about all of them (...even when we feel plain CRAZY with five kids sometimes. Haha)!
^Boston, age 9^
^Camden, age seven^
^Holland, age five^
^Brighton, age three^
^Monroe, ten months^

Ahhh! I just love them so much! 
Being their mom really is such a joy. It's really hard, and really tiring, but absolutely the best thing I have ever done. 
^Monroe, you are an angel^
^My wild boys!^


Taking family photos is always a process, and there's usually a lot of bribery involved, but the end result is always, ALWAYS worth it. 

Thank you for taking these for us, Brittany!! 
I love them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment