7.29.2010

yum.

I don't really know how I stumbled upon this picture, but I do know that I want this chocolaty goodness in my mouth right now. YUM. If you want to eat these brownies as much as I do, here is the recipe.


Caramel Brownies

Ingredients
  • 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 1/2 cups sugar
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • pinch salt
  • 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
  • Thick Caramel Syrup (Mrs. Richardson's)

Preheat oven to 325F.

Melt Chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.

In a bowl, mix together sugar, eggs, and vanilla, and mix until well combined

Add flour, salt, chocolate syrup and chocolate mixture and blend well.

In a greased 8×8 pan, pour a little over half of the brownie batter and bake for 18 minutes. Remove from oven and pour in the caramel. On top of the caramel, add the rest of your brownie batter. If it doesn’t pour smoothly, just plop it in a swirl it around a little bit. Return to oven and bake for another 18-22 minutes. Brownies will still appear a little shaky, due to the caramel, but they will firm up once cooled. Do not overbake.

7 comments:

  1. Yeah I think I saw this on CuisineNie? Looks amazing. I love all the recipes on that blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...tell us when you make these and let us know how they turn out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels! Im blogging again. We can be blogging buddies! :) How is life? love you! Hope your doing oh so well. these brownies look incredible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can try these for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'd better pray that BreAnne hasn't seen this beastly picture because that means that she and I will immediately have to join forces to devour the entire pan together. And it wont be pretty. ...Especially when our husbands come home and ask why 1) we only fit in sweat pants, and 2) why we have yummy chocolaty goodness smeared all over our faces...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did see this post... I've been hiding it from myself. Um... Kels... have you tried these yummy looking creations? I really want to know if they are yummy... and I'm really trying to get in shape so I fit in more than sweat pants. ( well... I do fit in more than sweatpants but I don't want to end up that way haha) Although, I really wouldn't mind having yummy chocolaty goodness smeared all over my face.

    ReplyDelete