3.11.2012

Orange Julius Recipe

After I posted about our Orange Julius adventure (on the porch) here,
I had some requests for the recipe.
Let me just say that this recipe is SO much better than the watery 
Orange Julius that you get from the nasty mall food court.  

You will see what I mean when you make it!!
It is seriously delicious. 
There may or may not have been a time in my pregancy when we made
this Orange Julius recipe every night.

[image source]

What you need:
1/2 can frozen Orange Juice (6 oz)
1 cup milk
1 cup water
2 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup of sugar
12-15 icecubes 

What you do:
Throw all ingredients in blender until smooth.  Pretty stinkin easy!
You will probably make these at least every night for a week until you get sick of them...
not kidding!  

Enjoy!

(*This recipe makes two large servings.)

No comments:

Post a Comment