4.01.2018

Elizabethtown Easter 2018: Family photos!


 Happy Easter Sunday!!

I feel so lucky to be spending today with my family in our home, watching LDS General Conference. Whenever Easter falls on Conference weekend, it's pretty much the greatest weekend of the year! I love the uplifting messages and beautiful music of Conference, and I look forward to it so much. It's such a good reminder of our Savior, Jesus Christ, and such a perfect way to spend Easter.

Yesterday we dressed in our Easter best and headed downtown in Elizabethtown to get some fun Spring family photos. The boys were SUCH good sports (I'm sure the Baskin Robbin's ice cream cone bribe had a little something to do with it. Haha!), and I'm so glad we took these photos.

I have slowly fallen in love with our Elizabethtown, and we feel so, completely at home here. It was so fun to capture our family downtown!

^McMurtrey family, Spring 2018^

It was sooooo hard to narrow it down, but here are some of my favorite photos of the boys!

I can't believe how old they're getting. Time is seriously flying in this phase we are in.
(I know everyone says kids grow up so fast, but man, it's the truth!!)

Our house is complete chaos like 99% of the time, but it is so, so fun--and I can't imagine it any other way!
^Boston Emery, six and a half.^

^Camden Race, a month away from five.^

^Holland Beck, a month away from three.^

^Brighton James, one year.^

^I mean, are you kidding me?? I can't handle how handsome they are!^

^HOLLAND. I die over that face every time!!^

 

^Those dimples are just everything.^

I asked Boston to snap a couple of photos of just me and Jordan, and he was the cutest little photographer. He'd say, "Okay, now Mom, you go over there. And dad, scoot that way." (Click click click) "Ohhhh cute! Okay, now kiss each other!" (Click click click)  Haha!

But my favorite thing was how Camden and Holland immediately photo-bombed us. Hashtag, life with kids!
^This little Brighton boy!! He is the sweetest ever.^

^Wandering downtown Elizabethtown^

I love these next photos. The boys were doing so well standing and smiling, and then they took off running before the camera was done. Haha! (But like, where does their energy come from??)

I guess it just shows how they're literally ALWAYS on the move. Ain't nobody got time to sit still for pictures! 
^Annnnnnnd they're off.^

I loved the moments we captured with Brighton, too. He is just the sweetest baby ever.
I think pretty much all of us are equally obsessed with him.
He fits so perfectly into our family!
^Oh, little boy. How I love you.^

^Learning to walk with daddy^

^We've almost been married 8 years, and it just keeps getting better. I love you, Jord!^



I will always cherish these photos of our family in E-town!
We feel so happy, and so lucky to have each of our sweet boys.
Life is so good!

^Home.^


(The end.)

No comments:

Post a Comment