7.31.2018

C A L I F O R N I A !!

^May, 2018^
You guys! I have been dying to post about this trip-- but have been seriously digging through the zillions of photos and videos I took while we were there. I took SOOOO many! Haha.

After we flew to Utah back in May for Jordan's brother's wedding, we drove to California for a mini-vacation! We invited my siblings and parents to come along and go to Disneyland with us, and it was seriously amazing. It's July, and I still can't get over the whole trip and how fun it was!!

I'm still going through all of the Disney photos, but thought I'd post some of our time at the condo and the beach in California. Because it was just DREAMY.

----- POOL TIME -----

The minute we got down to Cali, we changed into our swimming suits and hopped into the pool. That alone made the drive totally worth it! The kids were little fishies, and loved having their uncles throw them into the water over and over again.

Brighton wasn't so sure about the big pool, but he loved wading in the hot tub with Grandpa.
^One, two three, GO!^
^Swimmin' with Uncle Ty!^

----- BEACH DAY -----

I told Jordan that the only thing I wanted for my birthday was the beach, and he definitely delivered!! We drove over to Huntington Beach on my birthday, and just enjoyed the waves and the sun while the kids played happily in the sand. They seriously could have stayed there for a week without leaving (and I could have, too). The beach is just the BEST.

Also, this is the first time my babies have ever been to a West coast beach, which is crazy to me! I grew up going to California beaches, but now that we're in Kentucky, we pretty much only go to East coast and Southern beaches, so that's the norm for my kids. Moral of the story: We love beaches everywhere! And we will travel to get to them-- always and forever!!
^Brighton was in HEAVEN.^
^They love their Grandpa Chub!^
^Slobbery kisses from my boy! I love him.^
^"Mom, take a picture of me jumping! Because I love the beach!"^
^Making sand castles with grandma^

We stopped at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory on our way back from the beach, because CARAMEL APPLE PIE APPLES.

Holy cow. They're what dreams are made of. It was such a good birthday treat!
^Drooling!^

----- CORONA DEL MAR -----

After we spent the day at the beach on my birthday, we went back to the condo and got cleaned up for some family photos. We took the photos at the most incredibly beautiful spot in Corona Del Mar, and I seriously just could not get over it. Here are a few iPhone pictures we snapped of the night, but to see how the actual family photos turned out, go here
 
^I mean seriously. Can you get over that view??^
^Grandma & Brights!^
^Uncle Tanner teasing Holland^
^Cam loves his Aunt Syd SO much!^
^Sisters^
^The dudes^

I love these pictures that Syd snapped of me and Jordan. He is my favorite. 

Also, can we talk about the Bougainvillea flower wall behind us?? AMAZING. I think I need one at my house. 

^He's cute.^
Man, I love California. These pictures make me want to go back asap!! 

I'd better get cracking on the Disneyland photos now...because OH MY GOSH. It was such a dream!!!!! My kids still talk about their favorite rides like ten times a day. I can't wait to show you the pictures.

Family vacations are just the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment