7.01.2018

Mother's Day Video, 2018.

I love being a mom.

It is the hardest, best job I have ever had, and I'm so grateful for each of my sweet boys.
Before having kids, I never pictured myself as a "boy mom," but now I can't imagine life any other way. As crazy and stinky and wild as they are, they're just my everything.

I can't get over them.
For the past five years, Jordan has been making special videos for me every Mother's Day.

They are, without doubt, my favorite gifts I've ever been given. They're so precious! I love watching and re-watching them as the years go on. It's so fun to listen to the kids' little voices, and reminisce about the phases they were in that year. It's also fun for us to look back at each home, and think about what was happening in our life each year. These videos are such treasures to me (there are links to the older videos at the end of this post!), and I'm so grateful to Jordan for making them.

He added a new twist to this year's video, and I cried my eyes out while watching it.
It is so precious to me. I am the luckiest mom in the world!!
                                                                                                                                                          



For past Mother's Day videos, go here:

2014 (Lexington, KY)
2015 (Louisville, KY)
2016 (Louisville, KY)
2017 (Elizabethtown, KY)

No comments:

Post a Comment