7.02.2018

Fire Station Fun!

We've been having so much fun this summer!!

I thought it would be fun to take the kids on a little field trip to the fire station, so we called some friends to go with us and made it happen! It was awesome. The kids thought it was the coolest to see the fire trucks up close.

It reminded me of the time we went to the fire station in Lexingon, when Boston and Camden were just little guys. I mean, just look at the pictures (click here!)-- SO TINY! Also, how do I have DOUBLE the kids now?? Insanity.

But anyways! Here are some photos of our fun outing with friends!



^All dressed in his gear. I'm sure he was sweating his eyeballs out. It was HOT. (But probably not as hot as a fire haha)^

The firemen let each of the kids get up into the big fire truck, and they thought it was the coolest thing ever. They felt so big.

My favorite was watching the guys face as he lifted Holland into the truck. That boy is SOLID. Haha!
^Cute friends.^
They had a super old Fire Truck in the station, and it was all of the kids' favorite. It was mine, too!! I was like, I need one of these for the house.

Haha. But seriously, it was the cutest.
^Love these boys!^
^It was Brighton's nap time. Can you tell? haha^

Such a fun outing with our friends! 
Little things like this make life with kids SO fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment