11.19.2018

Soaking them in.

^November, 2018^
Right now, I feel like we are in such a fun, new phase as a family. We don't have any "babies" to carry or push in strollers, and the boys are literally growing up in front of our eyes. Their personalities are just shining brighter every day, and they're cracking us up constantly with their stories and questions. Sometimes I just look at them and think--wait, how are you guys this big already?? It's nuts.

Right now, all of the boys fit into this perfect "little kid" pocket, and I kind of want it to stay like this forever. Boston is 7, Camden is 5.5, Holland is 3.5, and Brighton is almost 2. They're old enough to play and do their own thing, but young enough to think that mom and dad are still super fun and cool (holding onto that last one as loooooong as we possibly can!).

It's definitely still straight up chaos at our house almost all the time, but now, the boys have finally figured out that they like hanging out with each other. And it is AWESOME.

They love wrestling, building forts, playing legos, and doing literally anything outside. One thing they are obsessed about right now it doing family "walking trails" together. They love when we find a new hidden pocket to explore somewhere. If there's ever a lull on a Saturday, Camden will usually pipe up, "Hey guys? Let's find a new walking trail!!"

And so we do.
(Here are some photos from the most recent one.)
^LEAVES!^
I love these next photos that Boston snapped of me and Jordan. I really, really love that guy.

(P.S. If you have a kid, give them your phone sometimes. Have them take random photos. They might be blurry or crooked, but some of my favorite captures ever were taken by Boston and Camden on my iPhone!)
^I can't stop laughing over this mid-dip picture. We're so graceful. Haha!^
^Mr. Big Blue Eyes. Swoon.^
^JUMP!^
^It was such a gorgeous trail. And the leaves everywhere made it feel so magical!^
^1, 2, 3, 4^
^Cutest little Camden man^
^"Mom, look! I found a brain!" 
^He's so squishable!!!!^
^My heart!^
I love this phase. And I know I'll probably love the next one, too. 
But right now, I wan't this one to last forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment