4.14.2020

FLORIDA DAY 4 (last bits of our trip!)

Well, here's the last post from our Florida trip (...from November haha)! This quarantine has given me some time to catch up on blogging, and I have really loved it. Especially with these beach trip photos! Looking back on them has made me SO excited for when we can go there again. The beach is our happy place! To see previous posts about this trip, go here:


 ***
On our last day in Florida, we wasted no time and headed to the beach first thing in the morning. We spent the whole day there-- skim boarding (Jordan and the two oldest boys), finding shells (Brights and Holls), and eating snacks in the beach tent with a big pregnant belly (me).
^killin' it!^
^Have I mentioned I really like this guy? Because I do.^
^I love these little buddies^
^Jord snapped this pic of me and my belly. So weird that Miss Monroe was in there!^
^Such pretty shells that the kids found^
^another day, another sand castle^
^My favorite way to parent is to sit on the beach while my kids run and play. It is pretty perfect.^
^"Dad buried me up!"^
^Boston found this perfect sand dollar and he was pumped!^
^Camden Race: The sand monster^
^Pregnant belly!^

After our beach day we went into the pool to swim for a while! The boys are seriously turning into little fish, and they just LOVE the pool. 

Then later on, we took the family to see the new Frozen II movie! The kids were immediately OBSESSED. It took me longer to warm up to it, but now that I've seen it a thousand times I like it more than I did at first. Haha!
^"Hey kids, do a Frozen pose!"^
Then we went back to the condo, changed into our jammies, and packed up our suitcases to leave bright and early the next day. (My friend at doz sleepwear sent me the absolute most comfortable nightgown that was PERFECT for my pregnant belly! I loved it.)
This past beach trip was just the absolute BEST. 

Jordan and I both agreed that it might be our favorite one yet! I don't know if it was the amazing weather, the great condo, or the perfect ages of our kiddos, but it was just an all-around awesome vacation. We have absolutely loved this tradition, and we can't wait to keep it going next year. 

We love you, Florida!!
^2019^
^2018^
^2017^
^2015^

No comments:

Post a Comment