7.14.2010

I love you Salad and Swap.

My cute married ward relief society planned the greatest activity that I've ever been to. Whats it called, you ask? It was the annual "Summer Salad and Swap." Ok, I don't really know if its annual, but it totally should be. Heres what happens. Some people bring salads to eat, and everyone brings stuff they don't want anymore. Clothes for you, clothes for your husband, decorations you don't want, dinner dishes you don't use, movies, books, etc., etc. Pretty cool.

When they first announced this activity, its all I could talk about for days. Seriously. Who doesn't like getting rid of a bunch of stuff they don't wear, and scoring a new wardrobe... for free? I think I love that idea. I snagged a lot of cute finds. I was actually the first one at the activity, so that I could pick through everything first. Selfish? Maybe. But hey, I got some great things!

Here I am, with my new items. :-)

Greatest day ever. I loved it so much, that now Im trying to convince my friends at work to do a doTERRA swap. Can't wait. :-)

1 comment: