So. You've probably all heard of the "25 before 25" or "30 before 30" (and etc. etc.) lists that have been popping up on blogs everywhere. I saw the list that Lauren completed here, and it completely inspired me to create a list of my own a few months ago.
I often get stuck in a rut of sorts, you know what I mean. And I just want to make sure that I continue to push myself and grow and learn, especially now that I am out of school. Because guess what? President Hinckley hit it right on the head when he said:
Boom. and with that, I give you my list. Enjoy!
25 before 25
1. Go to the Kentucky derby.
2. Do a mini- stylized photo-shoot with my kiddos.
3. Read 20 books.
4. Make a blanket to donate.
5. Go on an overnight “getaway” with Jord.
6. Bake a loaf of bread. (this is so scary to me. Bake? Bread? Whaaaat?)
7. Make a book for Camden of photos of his first month of life.
8. Color or cut my hair.
9. Wear heels to church for a month.
10. Create a piece of art for my home.
11. Do a family outing with three disposable cameras- one for each of us, and put the pictures into a photo album.
12. Read the book of Mormon all the way through again.
13. Complete the 52 lists project. (http://www.moorea-seal.com/p/52-lists.html)
14. Do a "school" project or craft with Boston every week day when possible.
15. Submit at least five poems for publication.
16. Take an aerobics class.
17. Organize a food or school supplies drive for the local homeless shelter.
18. Quit biting my fingernails.
19. Bake a pie from scratch.
20. Watch 10 old(er) movies with Jord that I have never seen before.
21. Make homemade noodles. (I have always wanted to do this!)
22. Choreograph a dance. (Even if it is just a solo that will never be watched.)
23. Re-memorize the articles of faith.
24. Explore Montana.
25. Invite the missionaries over for dinner as often as possible.
|[Brugge, Belgium. Fall 2012]|
Hey! You know what would be cool? If you guys created lists too! And then posted a link to them in the comments. Do it. Can't wait to see them!!