1.20.2014

The last few days.


I haven't blogged in a while. It's not like I was consciously avoiding the old thing, but you know. Life is life. Chaos is chaotic (because hi, two crazy babies. That's what.) And hey! Grandparent visits. That's what we've been eating up for the last few days. Some of my fam has been in town and it has been the greatest. 

I think Boston might sink into a deep depression when he wakes up in the morning and realizes that "gomma and papa" aren't anywhere to be seen. Oh man, that's going to be rough. I'll tell you this straight up-- there will definitely be some cookie/ sticker/ toy story bribery going on when this realization hits him. Have you ever encountered an angry-sad toddler? Woof. 

Anyways, I need to go organize my life for a minute. Like do five batches of laundry, go buy food for my sad little empty fridge, and etc. 

And I'll post a thousand more photos soon. But in the mean time, a grandparent ambush!


No comments:

Post a Comment