2.12.2014

Published, part II.

Friends!

Some great news for an otherwise average Wednesday!

Remember back here where I told you about the awesome collaboration that Lauren and I did for monologging.org? Well, we have been working hard to crank out some more awesome stuff, and the second part of our Vignette project is now up!!

You guys, I can't tell you how awesome this project has been for me so far. Lauren and I are working towards putting a book out, and I seriously can't wait. She is an INSANELY talented artist, and I feel so fortunate to be working with her. (Check out more of her stuff, here!) And Jeffrey Barken, the brains behind this operation and founder of monologging.org, has been SO awesome to work with too, and so helpful in moving this all along.

I can't even say how fun this has been for me. I feel like I have grown so much as a writer, even in this short time on the project. Seriously, though. What a great experience!

So if you have a second, go check out Vignette II, and let me know what you think!

Sank you sank you. Youda best.

"Carnation", by Lauren Elyse

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. Such a cool thing to celebrate! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete