8.14.2018

Blackberry Picking!

A couple of weeks ago, the boys and I went to a little orchard to pick some blackberries. It was so fun! One of my favorite things about Kentucky is finding little orchards like this EVERYWHERE.

We've gone to nearby orchards to pick apples and strawberries, but this was our first time at Hinton's orchard, and it was our first time picking blackberries! They were so yummy, and I'm pretty sure the boys ate as much as they picked. Haha!

But that's the whole fun of it, right? They had a blast.
^Sneaking a taste^
^Brighton fell onto the corner of an open drawer and split his eyebrow...hence the bandage. That boy is aging me so fast!^
^YUM^
^"Look, Mom! I found a TON!"^
^He ate SO MANY berries. Haha^
^Love this little Cammers!^
^Boston was freaking out about how good these flowers smelled. It was the cutest thing of my life.^
^Love this little bean^

^Showing me their spoils^

There was a cute little playground area at the orchard, so after the kids had picked eaten all the berries their hearts desired, they went to play!

They slid down the giant slide, rode little tractors, dug in the dirt, and explored a silo. A little boy's favorite kind of day!
^That farmer's tan! Swoon.^
^The boy life^
^Cam on a tractor^

It was such a good day in the Kentucky sunshine. 
I love this place, and I love these boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment