5.25.2019

Mother's Day, 2019. (+ a video)

I had the best Mother's Day this year.

The boys showered me with homemade cards and notes, let me sleep in (and take a nap!), and sang me the sweetest song at church (I cried). Then Jordan made us lunch and dinner, and made sure I didn't lift a finger to clean the kitchen.
When I thought of my life as a mom before having kids, I never imagined I would be surrounded by ALL BOYS. I think I probably would have stressed out if I knew I would have my own little boy gang. Like, what do I even do with boys?? They're stinky and crazy and love all thing sports...and I know absolutely nothing about any of that. Haha!

But you know what? I absolutely love it. All of it.

Yes, they're definitely stinky, completely crazy, and they do love all things sports, but they also love their mama something fierce. And I am smitten with them. I wouldn't change my all-boy family for ANYTHING
^That brother kiss. The cutest.^
These next smooshy pics with  my babies are my absolute favorite. 

ILOVETHEM  ILOVETHEM  ILOVETHEM.
^My everything.^
I tried to get some photos of each of the boys, but we needed to head into church (and also the kids were DONE with pictures. haha) I got a couple of them, though!
^Handsome Boston^
^Sweetest Becks^
^Speaking of Holland, I died over this sheet he brought home from school. Haha so good!^

My favorite gift for Mother's Day is definitely the video that Jordan and the kids make for me every year. This is the SIXTH year they have done this for me, and it is always so special!

 I cry every single time. Here is this year's video:




Isn't that just the cutest?? Man, I'm so lucky. 

To see past videos, go here: 2014 // 2015 // 2016 // 2017 // 2018 


Mothering my sweet boys is, by far, the best job I have ever had.

***

And happy belated Mother's Day to my amazing mom and mother-in-law! 
They have both taught me so much about what it means to be a mom, and I'll forever be grateful for their love and support. Love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment